Amazon FBA-UPS Shipping Guide
Terms you should learn:
LTL - Less Than A Truckload: This refers to any shipment that goes by pallet but not a full truckload
BOL - Bill of Lading: This is a document truckers use when picking up pallets or truckloads.
PRO Number: This serves as the tracking number for pallets.
GATED- means you can NOT sell on Amazon.com
UN-GATED- you CAN sale on Amazon.
Note that the shipping details we provide are in compliance with the warehouse guidelines. Please do not make your own adjustments or break up the shipment. Doing so may result in penalties, order cancellation, or extra charges. If a change needs to be made please call us first.
Orders damaged or Lost during transit must be claimed directly with the shipping company. It is your responsibility to purchase insurance on your shipments. Should damage upon arrival units not be caused by shipping, please advise us within 3 days of receiving the shipment along with images and any other documentation.
If you are planning to ship your products to FBA by Boxes, start by creating the listing:
Follow the instruction Blow. STEP BY STEP
Step 1: Click on “CATALOG”
Step 2: Enter your ASIN or UPC in the search Bar and click "Search"
- Enter your price
- Select condition
- select “ AMAZON WILL SHIP AND PROVIDE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
-Click on “SAVE AND FINISH”
-Depending on the item Some have this and some don’t please ask. On every Item.
-Than Click: “SAVE & CONTINUE”
Step 5A: Click on “ADD DANGEROUS GOODS AND INFORMATION”
Step 5B: Select : "NO & NO"
- This is 100% your choice we do not take any responsibility for this Action we do not know if there are any consequences with Amazon and your seller Account. But for any of the Item, we carry we DO NOT have this information Amazon Is requesting.
- Than Clock ON “ SUBMIT”
Step 5C: Click “SAVE & CONTINUE”
1. Select “CREATE A NEW SHIPPING PLAN”
2. Select “SHIP FROM ANOTHER ADDRESS” Type in the shipping address provided to you.
3. select “INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS” because you have more freedom to move things around even though some items comes in case pack still choose those options.
1. Type in the Quantity
2. Select “ CONTINUE”
1. Please note that we DO NOT FNSKU LABELS for any of the products we send out. FNSKU labels sent to us will be disregarded. We recommend that you have Amazon label your products.
2. Select “CONTINUE”
1. Always Name your shipment same as the product Name just in case something goes wrong it will be much easier to find later.
2. Select “APPROVE & CONTINUE”
Step 10: Select “WORK On SHIPMENT"
Under "Shipping Services"
1. select "Small parcel delivery (SPD)"
2. Under "Amazon-partnered carrier"
Select “UPS” the cheapest one
1. Select “ MULTIPLE BOXES” or "EVERYTHING IN ONE BOX"
2. Select “ USE WEB FORM”
3. Units PER BOX Conf.
4. Number Of "BOXES"
5. Put "BOX WEIGHT"
6. Put "BOX DIMENSIONS"
7. Select “CONFIRM”
Click "ACCEPT CHARGERS"
Step 14: PALLET INFORMATION
1. Click "PRINT BOX LABELS"
(SAVE THE LABEL AS PDF)
2. Click "COMPLETE SHIPMENT"
ALL Done! Please Email us, The Labels.
This guide is meant to help you understand the process when shipping items in bulk to Amazon FBA.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON. Nex Deal is not responsible for any information provided or inaccuracies. Using such information is at your own risk please double check your work with Amazon before submitting any information.